Thursday, December 1, 2011

GREs are Over, and I'm Back!

Posted by Nichole Leigh
Courtesty of www.phdcomics.com. Visit the original strip here.
Hello Readers! I have finished taking the GRE Exam, which means that my self-imposed blogging moritorium is over! It has been really difficult to be away from Veggie Horizons for so long. Recipe blogging is really addictive!

Anwyay, all of the studying caused me doing a lot  stress-cooking. I've been roasting vegetables and turning out desserts like you wouldn't believe. I have, like, a zillion recipes that I want to share. I almost don't know where to start. Now, I know that it is kind of like vegetarian blasphemy not to post around Thanksgiving, but I will make it up to you, I swear.

Here are just some of the following recipes we'll be up in a matter of days. I hope you're as excited as I am!

Maple Roasted Root Vegetables
Broccoli-Sage Soup
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Cashews
A (Vegan) Pot Pie for the Ages
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcales
Poached Cinnamon Pears in Chocolate Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment