Friday, October 7, 2011

Feedback: Sara and the Ultimate Whole Wheat Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

Recently, one of our readers, Sara, left us this very lovely comment about the Ultimate Whole Wheat Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies:

"You work with my Mom (P- K-) and she introduced me to your blog a bit back.  My name is Sara I'm her vegetarian daughter who lives on the beach.  My son just started Kindergarten this year and there is a big bake sale I volunteered to participate in on October 1st.  October first is also World Vegetarian Day to kick off Vegetarian Awareness month (October)!  I will have my own little special spot at the bake sale with a variety of Vegan/Vegetarian baked goods made by me, so siked about this!  I wanted to tell you that I did a "test" batch of your chocolate chip cookies above, to see if they were something I would want to offer.  Let me just tell you, OMG DELISH!!!  They are so chocolately and chewy and perfect!  Thank you so much for sharing this recipe and they will definitely be making an appearance at the school bake sale to celebrate World Vegetarian Day!"  ~Sara
And if this warm and much appreciated praise wasn't enough, she also sent along a photo post-bake sale, showing off her wonderful Vegan/Vegetarian table. You can see our cookies on the left!



Thanks for reading Sara, and thanks for keeping us updated. If you've tried out any of our Veggie Horizons recipes, let us know how it went! We'll put up your pictures and comments as well!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment